Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Garden State

Jenny and I rented this last weekend. Great movie if you can get through the first few scenes. The first few scenes he is getting reacquainted with his high school friends and they are a bunch of stoners, but it is well worth it to hold out because the rest of the movie is great. I love these newer "romantic comedies" (Eternal Sunshine…) were the relationships have the weirdness and quarks of real life, not the fake sappiness of most movies labeled "romantic comedies".

So, see it if you haven't! Great soundtrack too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Adam...

Garden State indeed kicks much ass. It's the wifey's fav from last year, and it scored pretty well in my top 15, which I'll finally be posting soon.

Speaking of which, your link to my blog is broken. Try this:

http://www.xanga.com/theadamseven

J.R. said...

sweet, thanks Adam, I was wondering what happened to your blog, I guess it was my link...